We specialise in creating unique Chocolate Tasting experiences. We can lead tastings at The Chocolate Garage, at your workplace or in your home with each event tailored to your interests. Each event includes a blind tasting of 8 or more different chocolates and challenges your senses to discover which flavors you like the best.
Scroll down to read reviews or you may be interested in viewing a short documentary of The Chocolate Garage which includes excerpts from a tasting party.
Design your Party
See the FAQ
or Call us at +1.650.603.0824
with any questions
"The combination of information and tasting at The Chocolate Garage was far beyond my expectations. Sunita is knowledgeable, interesting, and fun-loving. I'd go back in an instant."
Sue Krumbein, Palo Alto
"We spent a fantastic evening at the Chocolate Garage - 9 friends out for a good time. Interesting and educational, and certainly delicious. We brought a couple of bottles of good red wine and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Highly recommend it!"
President, Woman's Club of Palo Alto
"The accolades continue months later from my diverse guests at Sunita's Chocolate Tasting Party. It's a home run when you can bring delight to an assembled group of women, from successful entrepreneurs, directors on public boards, members of Harvard faculty, high tech C-suite, international commerce and other backgrounds right up to a socialite, and have them all feeling enriched and having an experience like they have never had before.
Sunita's knowledge, charm and ability and ability to communicate on both a deep and tasty level about the universal favorite food was a high for all and created a lasting memory.
Thank you for making the event such a success!"
Los Altos Hills Resident
“The Chocolate Garage specializes in “Happy” artisan chocolates. I hired Sunita to come out for a holiday event for a large group of design engineers, and boy, were my engineers happy about the chocolate tasting! Sunita is personable and incredibly knowledgeable about the products she carries. She picked a very appropriate sampler for my group; educating us on the history, science and ethical production of chocolate while we tasted an assortment of different chocolate blends from different geographical origins. Her command of the group’s attention with her professional expertise and personal enthusiasm really impressed me. Without hesitation, I’d recommend Sunita/Chocolate Garage to event planners. I’m sure that a Chocolate Garage artisanal Happy Chocolates tasting will make your event a sweet success.” December 6, 2011
Vicky Lee (client)
Articles mentioning The Chocolate Garage
- Ambassador of the Bean
- De Tourreil aims to ... boost the connection between cacao farmer and chocolate consumer — through the Chocolate Garage
- Devour by Sarah D
- So next time you think about Silicon Valley, don't just envision tech execs building spaceship-stylecampuses surrounded by apricot trees, but imagine heavenly bars of chocolate and make a visit to the all-knowing Sunita at The Chocolate Garage, where “happy chocolate” lives...read more
- Roadtrip by David Pablo Cohn
- Honestly, it didn’t take that much courage to wander down to the end of the land and peer my head in, but I wasn’t prepared for what I saw when I looked. It was indeed a garage, but with a brightly-painted interior covered with wrappers from hundreds of exotic chocolates from around the world...read more
- The Paly Voice, Verde Magazine
- How one Palo Alto resident shares her passion for chocolate and social activism with community...I am at The Chocolate Garage, in downtown Palo Alto, which is exactly what it sounds like: a garage transformed into a small specialty chocolate store and tasting event venue. read more
- The Chocolate Garage, Chowhound
- ...the sort of place that one’s friends beg you to not share with the outside world. No signage directs the way, other than this small one on a neighboring door, placed there no doubt by occupants weary of being asked for pointers. This only added to the sense of being admitted to a secret society as my friend led me toward the site.
Past events hosted by The Chocolate Garage
- Google+ team Tastathon
- MicroTasting for 200 people Fundraiser at JCC
- Wine and Chocolate Pairings with J. Lohr
- Sloan Masters Program at Stanford University, private tasting
- International Network of Boutique Law Firms Holiday Party
- 23andMe Premium Tasting
- Google Android Happy Chocolate Hour
- Polyvore Happy Chocolate Hour
- School Fundraisers - Addison, Ohlone, Jordan, ...
- VMWare Global Marketing Holiday Party
- 40th birthday parties (Names withheld!)
- 600 Years of Chocolate Workshop
- South Bay Cooking Club
- Wine, beer, cheese, and chocolate pairings
- Bridal and baby showers
- Mom's (and Dad's) night out
The Chocolate Garage, The Chocolate Garage logo, and Happy Chocolate are trademarks of Chocolate Dividends, LLC.
© 2013 Chocolate Dividends, LLC. All Rights Reserved.